MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1-Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Ali, M., Natural Fibres as Construction Materials, Journal of Civil Engineering and Construction Technology. Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 80–89 (2012)
- Agrawal, R.A, Dhase, S.S. and Agrawal, K.S., Coconut Fiber in Concrete to Enhance its Strength and Making Lightweight Concrete, International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, Vol. 9, No. 8, pp. 64–67(2014)
- Ng, G.P., Urgessa, G.S., Bayleyegn, Y. and Hardjasaputra, H., Mechanical Properties of Coconut Fiber-Reinforced Concete, Resilient Structures and Sustainable Construction, Valencia, Spain, (2017)
- Hardjasaputra, H., Tirtawijaya, J. and Fernandez, D.A., The Application of Natural Fibers in Concrete Mixing to Increase Shear Strength and Performance of Concrete Beam, Proceeding of The First International Seminar on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment in Developing Countries, Indonesia, (2009).
- Hardjasaputra. H, Ng. G, Guntur. P, Widjajakusuma. J, Rahardja. S. Pembuatan Lantai Berbasis Semen Sebagai Bahan Bangunan Hijau Berserat Sabut Kelapa Dengan Teknik Basah dan Teknik Press [Study of cement based flooring (tile) using coconut fiber with wet and press method]. Proceeding of Konferensi Nasional Teknik Sipil 8, ITSBandung, Indonesia, (2014)
- Ramakrishna, G. and Sundararajan, T., “Impact strength of a few natural fibre reinforced cement mortar slabs: A comparative study”, Journal of Cement Concrete Composites, Vol. 27, No. 5, pp. 547–553, (2005) [CrossRef]
- Campione, G. Flexural and Shear Resistance of Steel Fiber-Reinforced Lightweight Concrete Beams, Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 140, (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.