MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||1-Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- C.C. Chang, (trans) “Corpora of Glass Fiber and Super POM”, Taipei City, Xushi Culture & Education Foundation. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Chang, “Application of FRP”, Taipei City, Xushi Culture & Education Foundation. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Chang, “Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement Construction Manual”, Taipei City, Xushi Culture & Education Foundation. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- N. Henry, Jr. Marsh, L. Lawrence, and Jr. Clack, “Glass fiber reinforced concrete base materials”, Fiber Reinforced Concrete, ACI Publication SP-44: 147–264. (1974) [Google Scholar]
- C.Z. Wolfgang, “Cement chemistry and physics for civil engineers,” English Edition. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Cruze, “Elastic properties of concrete at high temperatures”, PAC Research Bulletin. (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Lin, “Discussion about Fire Performance of Lightweight Concrete Bricks in Mixed Sizes”, Master’s thesis, National Chung Hsing University. (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.