MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 136, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2: Design|
|Published online||14 November 2017|
- LI. Qinglin. Scheme Selection of Holding Poles Erection for EHV Transmission Towers[J]. Electric Power Construction, 2007, 28(03): 29–33. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG. Songhua, YU. Qiu-an. Development and Application of LB-3 Crane[J]. Hubei Electric Power, 2010, 34(6): 56–57. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG. Ying, YAO. Yan-an, ZHA. Jianzhong. A Movable-Counterweights Method for Balancing of Mechanisms[J]. JOURNAL OF SHANGHAI JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY, 2006,40(12): 2039–2045. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG. Mingqin, SUN. Xiaoli, QU. Zhenbo, SONG. Chuanzeng, DONG. Mingxiao. The Self-adaptation Regulating of Crane’s Balanced Weight[J]. Machine Design and Research, 2003, 19(4): 44–46. [Google Scholar]
- LIU. Jiehai. Balance weighed mobilizable device of symmetrical pulling circulation luffing tower crane[J]. CONSTRUCTION MECHANIZATION, 2010(9): 64–66. [Google Scholar]
- HOU. Baojia, HUANG. Qiong, TU. Xunian. Optimized design of jib of derrick tower crane[J]. CONSTRUCTION MECHANIZATION, 2006(11): 24–25. [Google Scholar]
- WU. Haorong, WANG. Xiaoping, GOU. Dunpan, LI. Xiaoxiao. Optimization Design of Tower Crane Mast Based on ANSYS Zero-order Method[J]. Construction Machinery and Equipment, 2014, 45(2): 42–46. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.