MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 135, 20178th International Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering 2017 (ICME’17)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- R.J. Beun, E. Vos, C. Witteman, Embodied conversational agents: Effects on memory performance and anthropomorphisation. Intelligent Virtual Agents, pp. 315-319 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Brusa, L. Caliusco, O. Chiotti, Towards ontological engineering: A process for building a domain ontology from scratch in public administration, Expert Systems 25(5), 484-503 DOI 10.1111/j.1468-0394.2008.00471.x (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gomez-Perez, M. Fernandez-Lopez, O. Corcho, Ontological engineering: with examples from the areas of knowledge management, e-Commerce and the Semantic Web, Machine Learning and Data Mining for Computer Security, Methods and Applications, Springer-Verlag. http://fs1.bib.tiera.ru/content/dvd44/Maloof M.A (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gruninger, M.S. Fox, Methodology for the design and evaluation of ontologies, Procs. Workshop on Basic Ontological Issues in Knowledge Sharing, IJCAI, 95, pp. 26-37 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- I. Horrocks, Semantic web: the story so far, Procs. 2007 Int. Cross-Disciplinary Conf. Web Accessibility (W4A), ACM. pp. 120-125 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OntoGraf Plugin (2013). http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OntoGraf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Protege IDE (2013). http://protege.stanford.edu/ (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Saad, N. Salim, H. Zainal, Islamic knowledge ontology creation, Procs. Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST), pp. 1-6 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Saad, N. Salim, H. Zainal, S. A. M. Noah, A framework for Islamic knowledge via ontology representation, Procs. Int. Conf. Information Retrieval and Knowledge Management (CAMP), IEEE. pp. 310-314 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Uschold, M. King, Towards a methodology for building ontologies, Procs. Workshop on Basic Ontological Issues in Knowledge Sharing, Montreal, Canada, 74, pp. 23-42 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Zahari, Ontology application for the Quran, Master's thesis, Universiti Utara Malaysia (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.