MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 135, 20178th International Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering 2017 (ICME’17)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- R.J., Goldstein,Film cooling. Advances in heat transfer 7, 321-379. (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Goldstein, E.R.G. Eckert, F. Burggraf. Effects of hole geometry and density on three-dimensional film cooling. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 17, 595-607. (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gritsch, A. Schulz, S. Wittig. Film-cooling holes with expanded exits: nearhole heat transfer coefficients. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow. 21, 146-155. (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Han, J. Ren. Multi-parameter influence on combined-hole film cooling system. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 55, 4232-4240. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Takisawa, K.I. Funazaki, H. Sasaki, T. Kawamura. H. Tagawa, S. Nakano. Improvement of flat-plate film cooling performance by double flow control devices under high density ratio. [Google Scholar]
- H. Kawabata, K.I. Funazaki, R. Nakata, D. Takahashi. Experimental and numerical investigations of effects of flow control devices upon flat-plate film cooling performance. Journal of Turbomachinery 136. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kusterer, D. Bohn, T. Sugimoto, R. Tanaka. Influence of blowing ratio on the double-jet ejection of cooling air. ASME Turbo Expo 2007: Power for Land, Sea, and Air. American Society of Mechanical Engineers. 305-315. (January, 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.D., Lee, D.W. Choi, K.Y. Kim. Optimization of ejection angles of double-jet film-cooling holes using RBNN model. International Journal of Thermal Sciences. 73,69-78. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.W., Choi, K.D. Lee, K.Y. Kim. Analysis and optimization of double-jet film-cooling holes.Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer 27, 246-254. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hassan, K. Abdullah. Effect of symmetrical compound-angle in combined-hole film cooling. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Han, Z. Chi, J. Ren. H. Jiang. Optimal arrangement of combined-hole for improving film cooling effectiveness. Journal of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.