MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 134, 201718th International Scientific Conference - LOGI 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 November 2017|
- A. Tomová, Models of structural reform of railways (University of Žilina/EDIS - university press, Žilina, Slovak Republic, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Boskovic, M. Bugarinovic, Transport Policy 41, 50–59 (2015), DOI: 10.1016/j.tranpol.2015.03.009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kintler, Managing and modelling of financial risks – 7th international scientific conference, 358–366 (VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jandova, T. Paleta, European Regulation of the Railway Transport – the 1st Railway Package Recast and the 4th Railway Package Proposal (2013), DOI: 10.5817/CZ.MUNI.P210-6425-5 [Google Scholar]
- E. Nedeliakova, M. Panak, BEM2015 – International Scientific Conference: Business Economics and Management, 172–179 (Procedia Economics and Finance 34, 2015), DOI: 10.1016/S2212-5671(15)01616-0 [Google Scholar]
- E. Nedeliakova, B. Abramović, M. Panak, Support for new approach within rail freight transport leading to creation of favourable conditions in transport market (University of Žilina, Slovak Republic, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Corning, Nature´s Magic. Synergy in Evolution and the Fate of Humankind (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.H. Ansoff, Implanting Strategic Management (Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Kaplan, D.P. Norton, The Execution Premium. Linking Strategy to Operations for Competitive Advantage (Harvard Business Press, Boston, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Goold, A. Campbell, Desperately Seeking Synergy (Harvard Business Review, Cambridge, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nedeliakova, M. Panak, J. Ponicky, R. Sousek, Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Engineering Science and Managament, 195–198 (ER-Advances in Engineering Research 62, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Stefancova, E. Nedeliakova, C. Lopez-Escolano, 12th international scientific conference of young scientists on sustainable, modern and safe transport, 834–839 (Procedia Engineering 192, 2017), DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2017.06.144 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.