MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A. Hughes, Electric Motors and Drives – Fundamentals, Types and Applications. Third edition, Elsevier Ltd (2006) [Google Scholar]
- U. Bakshi, M. Bakshi, Electrical Drives and Control, Technical Publications Pune, India (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Boldea, A. Nasar, Electrical Drives, CRC/Taylor & Francis Group, NY (2006) [Google Scholar]
- The essential guide of Automation & Control (Schneider Electric, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Soft Starts for Single-Phase and Three-Phase Asynchronous Motors, Catalog, Schneider El (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dimitrova, Building automation and control systems, “MTC”, 14 3/2, art. ID: 1395 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dimitrov, Design and setting up of a system for remote monitoring and control on auxiliary machines in electric vehicles, BulTrans Proceedings (2017) [Google Scholar]
- SENTRON PAC3200, Technical specification, Siemens (2011) [Google Scholar]
- http://w3.siemens.com/powerdistribution/global/en/lv/portfolio/pages/powerconfig.aspx [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.