MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- R. Ivanov, I. Evtimov, M. Sapundjiev, A model for investigation of energy characteristic of an electric car, Electric vehicles ЕМ`15, 131-137, (in Bulgarian), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Schaltz. Electrical Vehicle Design and Modeling, Electric Vehicles – Modelling and Simulations, 496, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- EV Energy Consumption, www.solarjourneyusa.com/EVdistanceAnalysis5.php [Google Scholar]
- B. Schoettle, M. Sivak, Y. Fujiyama. Leds and power consumption of exterior automotive lighting: implications for gasoline and electric vehicles. Report No. UMTRI-2008-48, 18 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- EV Auxiliary Systems Impacts, http://avt.inl.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/fsev/auxiliary.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Vražić, O. Barić, P. Virtič. Auxiliary systems consumption in electric vehicle. Przegląd elektrotechniczny, 12, 172-175 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Santiangeli, C. Fiori, F. Zuccari, A. Dell’Era, F. Orecchini, A. D’Orazio. Experimental analysis of the auxiliaries consumption in the energy balance of a pre-series plug-in hybrid-electric vehicle. Energy Procedia, 45, 779-788 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Air - Density and Specific Weight, http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/air-densityspecific-weight-d_600.html [Google Scholar]
- A. Duce, P. Egede, G. Öhlschläger, T. Dettmer, H. Althaus, T. Bütler, E. Szczechowicz, Guidelines for the LCA of electric vehicles, 158, http://www.elcarproject.eu/fileadmin/dokumente/Guideline_versions/eLCAr_guidelines.pdf (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Real-World Nissan LEAF Fleet Data Reveals, http://insideevs.com/real-world-nissan-leaf-fleetdata-reveals [Google Scholar]
- Do electric cars work in cold weather? Get the Facts, http://blog.ucsusa.org/dave-reichmuth/electric-carscold-weather-temperatures [Google Scholar]
- P. Mashkov, B. Gyoch. Thermal loading investigation of led bulbs for automotive headlights. SR RU&SU, 55(4), 66-80, (in Bulgarian), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mashkov, B. Gyoch, R. Ivanov, An investigation on characteristics of led bulbs for car headlights, BulTrans-2016, 118-123, (in Bulgarian), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Evtimov, R. Ivanov, G. Kadikyanov, Investigation of electric bicycle’s regenerative braking, BulTrans-2012, 217-221, (in Bulgarian) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mammosser, M. Boisvert, P. Micheau, Designing regenerative braking strategies for electric vehicles with an efficiency map, 21eme Congres Francais de Mecanique, 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.