MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Dynamics, Strength and Reliability of Vehicles|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- N. Antonescu, Stresses in roller chain link plate, Rev. Roum Sci. Techn.-Mec. Appl., 20(2) 311-322, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kale, R. Navthar, Analysis and optimization of chain conveyor outer link, Int. J. of innovative research in science, engineering and technology, 4(8), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Noguchi, K. Nagasaki, S. Nakayama, T. Kanda, T. Nishino, T. Ohtani, Static stress analysis of link plate of roller chain using finite element method and some design proposals for weight saving, Journal of advanced mechanical design, systems, and manufacturing, 3(2), 159-170, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jagtap, B. Gaikwad, P. Pawar, B. Ronge, Use of strain gages to analyze the behavior of roller conveyor chain strip, International conference on computer science and mechanical engineering, Jaipur, India, 35-38, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jeffrey, Conveyor chain designer guide, http://www.renold.com/upload/renoldswitzerland/conveyor_chain_-_designer_guide.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- L. Lazov, I. Slavov, Strength of materials, „Tehnika”, Sofia, in Bulgarian, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nachev, Machines and equipment for continuous transport, Sofia, in Bulgarian, (1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.