MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A. Karpatne, J. Sirohi, S. Mula, C. Tinney, J. of Fluids Engineering, 136 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Panayotov, I. Dobrev, F. Massouh, M. Todorov, ICMT-2017, 570–577, (2017) DOI :10.1109/MILTECHS.2017.7988822 [Google Scholar]
- V. Okulov, J. Soerensen, D. Wood, Progress in aerospace sciences, 73, 19–46, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jenney, J. Olson, A. Landgrebe, J. of the Amer. Helicopter Society, 13(2), 1–26, (1968) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Landgrebe, USAAMRDL, Technical Report 7114, (1971) [Google Scholar]
- A. Landgrebe, J. of the American Helicopter Society, 14(4), 20–32, (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Miller, J. of Aircrafts, 20 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- R. Miller, T. Roberts, E. Murman, Comp. and Math. with Applic., 12A, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- K. Reddy, 7th Australasian hydraulics and fluid mechanics conference (1980) [Google Scholar]
- J. Leishman, Principles of helicopter aerodynamics, 43–44 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lewis, Vortex element methods for fluid dynamic analysis of engineering systems, 147–170 (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.