MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2017XIII International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fundamental methods of system analysis, modeling and optimization of dynamic systems|
|Published online||31 October 2017|
- P. V. Aksenov, Multi-axle cars (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Andreev, V.V. Vancevich, A.Kh. Lefarov, Differential Wheeled, Machines, Mechanical Engineering, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- A. Yu, Barykin, Automobile industry, 9 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vancevich, D.A. Dubovik, A.F. Andreev, V.I. Kabanov, V.G. Ermalenok, V.S. Voiteshonok, Automobile industry, 2 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Keller, G.D. Dragunov, Automotive industry, 1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Novikov, V.V. Pogorelov, G.B. Shipilevsky, Automotive industry, 8 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Grinchenko, Investigation of the loading of transmissions of a multi-drive car while driving along a curvilinear trajectory, Diss. PhD. Moscow, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Lefarov, M.S. Vysotsky, V.V. Vantsevich, V.I. Kabanov, Energy loading and reliiability of differential mechanisms of transport-traction machines, (Navuka i tehnika, Minsk, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Tverskov, Automotive industry, 3 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Chudakov, Circulation of parasitic power in the mechanisms of a non-differential car (Mashgiz, Moscow, 1950) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Tarasik, Tractors and agricultural machinery, 4 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kolchin, V.P. Demidov, Calculation of automobile and tractor engines: Guide for universities, (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Grishkevich, L.A. Moliboshko, O.S. Rukteshel, V.M. Belyaev, The use of computers in the design and calculation of vehicle, (1978) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Ksenevich, A.S. Solonsky, V.Ya. Rubenchik, L.I. Peskina, Tractors and agricultural machinery, 5 (1979). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Polungyan, Design of all-wheel drive vehicles, 1, (Bauman University Publishing House, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mackerle, Modern economical car, Ed. A.R. Benedictova, (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sh. Khusainov, Operational properties of the car, (UlSTU, Ulyanovsk, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Platonov, Mechanical Engineering, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Demidovich, I.A. Maron, E.Z. Shuvalova Numerical methods of analysis (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Bakhvalov, N.P. Zhidkov, G.M. Kobelkov Numerical methods (Laboratory of Basic Knowledge, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Il’ina, P.K. Silaev Numerical methods for theoretical physicists. Part 2, (Institute for Computer Research, Moscow-Izhevsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.