MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2017XIII International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Issues of mechanics of heterogeneous and composite materials|
|Published online||31 October 2017|
- D.N. Kuimov, M.S. Minkin, A.D. Lukyanov, Materials Science Forum, 870, 671–676 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Minkin, D.N. Kuimov, M.N. Kulinich, Dynamics of the technical Collection of Works XII of the International Scientific and Technical Conference systems, 392–396 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Denisyuk, S.P. Shevelyov, The NGIEI Bulletin, 1(2) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Stavitskaya, Development of methods of oxidizing modifying oil and products of her processing abstract. Wuchang. step. Cand. Tech.Sci., Moscow (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Koryagin, Szhiganiye vodotoplivnykh emul’siy i snizheniye vrednykh vybrosov (monografiya) (Nedra, SPb., 1995), 304p. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Lavrinenko, E.I. Savina, G.V. Leonov, The Polzunovsky messenger, 59–63 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Knepp, J. Daley, F. Hemmit, Cavitation (Mir, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Kuimov, News of higher educational institutions. Electromecanics, 5 (547), 11–15 (2016) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Gridneva, Desulfuration of oil products under the influence of ultrasound: abstract. Wuchang. step. Cand.Tech.Sci., Moscow (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Fkopyan, Oxidizing desulphurization of hydrocarbonic raw materials peroxide hydrogen in the presence of salts of transitional metals: abstract. Wuchang. step. Cand. Chem.Sci., Moscow (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.