MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 131, 2017UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2017 (SES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy management and conservation|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- S.A. Sulaiman, S. Balamohan, M.N.Z. Moni, S.M. Atnaw, and A. O. Mohamed. Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Sciences 9 (1744–57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Guangul, S.A. Sulaiman, M.N. Moni, S.M. Atnaw, and R.E. Konda. Asian Journal of Scientific Research 6(2): 360–6 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Inayat, S. A. Sulaiman, A. Abd Jamil, F. M. Guangul, and S. M. Atnaw, “The study of temperature profile and syngas flare in co-gasification of biomass feedstock in throated downdraft gasifier,” in ICGSCE 2014: Proceedings of the International Conference on Global Sustainability and Chemical Engineering, M. A. Hashim, Ed., ed Singapore: Springer Singapore, 2015, pp. 203–10. [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Tumuluru, C. T. Wright, J. R. Hess, and K. L. Kenney. Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining 5(6): 683–707 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Guangul and S.A. Sulaiman. Asian Journal of Scientific Research 6, 331–8 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM, “ASTM Standard D3176-09 ” in Standard Practice for Ultimate Analysis of Coal and Coke, ed. West Conshohocken: ASTM International, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Sing and M. S. Aris. Journal of Applied Sciences 12(24): 2621–5 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Sulaiman, R. Roslan, M. Inayat, and M. Yasin Naz. Journal of the Energy Institute 2017, in press [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Sulaiman, M. Inayat, H. Basri, F. M. Guangul, and S. M. Atnaw. Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Sciences 10(2): 2176–86 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. N. M. Moni and S. A. Sulaiman. Applied Mechanics & Materials 699: 480–5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.