MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 131, 2017UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2017 (SES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Renewable and non-renewable energy resources and power generation|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- M. Z. Ibrahim, R. Zailan, M. Ismail and A. M. Muzathik, Pre-Feasibility Study of Hybrid Hydrogen Based Energy Systems for Coastal Residential Application, Enrgy R. J 1, 1:13–22 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Areef Kassam, HOMER Software Training Guide for Renewable Energy Base Station Design. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shuhrawardy & K. T Ahmmed, The Feasibility Study of a Grid Connected PV System to Meet the Power Demand in Bangladesh - A Case Study, American J. Enrgy Eng 2, 2:59–64 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Girma, Technical and Economic Assessment of solar PV/diesel Hybrid Power System for Rural School Electrification in Ethiopia, Int J. of Ren Enrgy R. 3, 3: 735–744 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. M. Sadrul Islam, M. M. Rahman, M. A. H Mondal and F. Alam, Hybrid energy system for St. Martin island, Bangladesh: An optimized model, Procedia Eng 49: 179–188 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. R Hazra, K. S. Hossain, A. Al Jubaer and M. Rabby, An Optimized Hybrid System Model : Solution for Coastal Area in Bangladesh, Int. J. of R. in Eng & Tech 3, 12: 94–102 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. A Matin, & A. Deb, Optimum Planning of Hybrid Energy System using HOMER for Rural Electrification, Int J. of Comp App 66, 13: 45–52. 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Demiroren and U. Yilmaz, Analysis of change in electric energy cost with using renewable energy sources in Gokceada, Turkey: An island example. Ren & Sust Enrgy 14: 323–333. 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Khan and M.T. Iqbal, Pre-feasibility Study of Stand-alone Hybrid Energy Systems for Applications in Newfoundland. Ren Enrgy 30: 835–854 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Zoulias and N. Lymberopoulos, Techno- Economic Analysis of the Integration of Hydrogen Energy Technologies in Renewable Energy-Based Stand Alone Power Systems. Ren. Enrgy 32: 680–696 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.C Goh and N.N. Barsoum, Balancing Cost, Operation and Performance in Integrated Hydrogen Hybrid Energy System, http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~aupec/aupec06/htdocs/content/pdf/3.pdf (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Dalton, D.A. Lockington and T.E. J. Baldock, Feasibility Analysis of Renewable Energy Supply Options for a Grid-Connected Large Hotel. Ren Enrgy 34: 955–964 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bergey Wind Power. Small wind turbines: For homes, business and off-grid http://www.bergey.com (2017) [Google Scholar]
- FIT Rates for Solar PV. http://seda.gov.my/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Padmanathan, U. Govindarajan, V.K. Ramachandaramurthy, T.S.O. Selvi, Multiple Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) Based Economic Analysis of Solar PV System with Respect to Performance Investigation for Indian Market. Sust 9, 6: 820. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.