MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 131, 2017UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2017 (SES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fundamental and applied thermal engineering|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Emerson Process Management (2011). Ensure Efficient Sootblowing [Online]. Available: http://www2.emersonprocess.com/siteadmincenter/PM%20Power%20and%20Water%20Documents/pws_003933.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Powerclean Performance. Intelligent Sootblowing. [Online]. Available: http://www.babcock.com/library/documents/ps-388.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Kansas City Power & Light (KCP&L) Hawthorn Generating Station. (2012) Boosting Efficiency with a Sootblowing Optimization System. [Online]. Available: http://www.powermag.com/boosting-efficiency-with-a-sootblowing-optimization-system/ [Google Scholar]
- B. Pena, L.I Diez and E. Teruel (May 2010). Soft-computing models for soot-blowing optimization in coal-fired utility boilers. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com.ezproxy.uniten.edu.my/science/article/pii/S156849461000102X [Google Scholar]
- Shivaraj Kumar B. and Dr. N.S Venkatesh Gupta (2013). Effect of Smart Soot Blowing System in Boiler Furnace on Cycle Efficiency and Cost Saving. [Online]. Available: http://www.ijert.org/view-pdf/4396/effect-of-smart-soot-blowing-system-in-boiler-furnace-on-cycle-efficiency-and-cost-saving [Google Scholar]
- Enrique Teruel, Cristobal Cortes, Luis Ignacio and Immaculada Arauzo (June 2005). Monitoring and prediction of fouling in coal-fired utility boilers using neural networks. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com.ezproxy.uniten.edu.my/science/article/pii/S0009250905003283 [Google Scholar]
- Hugo Calisto, Nelson Martins and Naim Afgan (2007) – CFD and Neural Network based expert system for boiler performance [Online] Available: http://dc.engconfintl.org/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1059&context=heatexchanger2007 [Google Scholar]
- Bhatt Samik (2014) – Analysis of Clinker Formation Region & Soot Blower Optimization Using CFD Analyis [Online] Available: http://www.ijetae.com/files/Volume4Issue3/IJETAE_0314_111.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Zhanhua Ma, Felicia Iman, Pisi Lu, Rod Sears, Lingbu Kong, A.S. Rokanuzzaman, Donald P. McCollar and Steven A. Benson (2007) – A comprehensive slagging and fouling prediction tool for coal-fired boilers and it's validation [Online] Available: http://www.academia.edu/5297900/A_comprehensive_slagging_and_fouling_prediction_tool_for_coal-fired_boilers_and_its_validation_application [Google Scholar]
- Modal Predictive Control Toolbox [Online]. Available: https://www.mathworks.com/products/mpc.html [Accessed 29 January 2016] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.