MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Huo Jianhua, Zhang Lei, Wu Jun, You Xincai. Reservoir characteristics and controlling factors of the west slope of Baikouquan glutenite reservoir in Mahu depression. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology, 1(2017): 1–6. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haitao. Fast drilling technology research and circum Mahu area of Xinjiang Oilfield. Yangtze University, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Xin Fei, Wang Junping, Wang Jian. Application of drilling technology in Xinjiang oilfield with the Western circum Mahu. Inner Mongolia petrochemical industry, 40(2014): 74–77. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Minghe, Li Weixuan, Liu Yingbiao. Fast drilling technology applied in sag slope zone of depressed Mahu. Petrochemical Industry Application, 33(2014): 23–26. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hui, Gao Deli. Research on general method of bit selection. Journal of China University of Petroleum: Natural Science Edition, 29(2005): 45–49. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wenbin, cheng Hao. Research on Optimization Algorithm of drill bit in adjacent well. Information Technology, 7(2009): 128–130. [Google Scholar]
- Sinor L.A., Powers J.R., Warren T.M. The effect of PDC cutter density, back rate, size, and speed on performance. IADC/SPE 39306, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- G. Mensa-Wilmot, B. Mikhail. Innovative Design Processes and Technologies Improve PDC Bit Performance in Harsh Drilling Environments. SPE103983, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yufeng. Optimization of PDC bit by parametric analysis. Fault-Block Oil-Gas Field, 4(2009): 121–123. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Deyong, Chen Yonghong. Determination of rock drillability using acoustic time difference data. Petroleum drilling and production technology, 18(1996): 27–30. [Google Scholar]
- Jung S.J., Prisbrey K, Wu G. Prediction of rock hardness and drillability using acoustic emission signatures during indentation. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences & Geomechanics Abstracts, 31(1994): 561–567. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.