MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Drilling manual Compiling group, Drilling manual (Second Edition), Petroleum Industry Press (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zoback M.D. Reservoir geomechanics, Cambridge University Press, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan Xiangyu, Geological environment description of complex drilling, Petroleum Industry Press, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Tongtai, Zhao Zhongju. Drilling fluid and completion fluid technology abroad in early twenty-first Century, Petroleum Industry Press, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jingjie. Drilling fluid leakage prevention and anti-sloughing drilling fluid technology for TK1040 well in Tahe Oilfield. West-China Exploration Engineering, 22 (2010): 67–70. [Google Scholar]
- Su Changchun, Liu Chunwen. Drilling leak prevention and plugging technology in D block, Burma. Petroleum Drilling Techniques, 5 (2010): 1821. [Google Scholar]
- Chun Fuhua, Wei Zhenlu. Research and application of a new drilling leak proof and plugging agent[J]. Drilling Fluid & Completion Fluid, 3 (2006): 42–44. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Shizhong, Yan Jienian, Zhou Dachen. Drilling fluid, completion fluid and reservoir protection technology. Petroleum University Press, (1996): 232–302. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zou Xiaofeng, Du Xinlai. Techniques and methods for improving borehole stability. China well and rock salt, 44 (2013): 25–27. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Jienian. Drilling fluid technology, Beijing: China University of Petroleum press, (2006): 57–77. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiaohua. Progress in research and application of drilling fluid additives in China in recent 5 years. Oilfield Chemistry, 26 (2009): 210–216. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.