MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- C. Dhruba, G. Fei, K. Seongbeom, et al. Predicting inter-thread cache contention on a chip multiprocessor architecture[C]. 11th International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture, 2005: 340–351. [Google Scholar]
- K. Seongbeom, C. Dhruba, S. Yan. Fair cache sharing and partitioning in a chip multiprocessor architecture[C]. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, 2004: 111–122. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, X. Shen, C. Jie, et al. Analysis and approximation of optimal co-scheduling on chip multiprocessors[C]. 2008 International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, 2008: 220–229. [Google Scholar]
- K. Rob, B. Paul, H. Barbara, et al. Using OS observations to improve performance in multicore systems[J]. IEEE MICRO, 2008(28):0272–1732. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, R. Wang, C. Fu, et. al. Interference-aware Program Scheduling for Multicore Processors[C]. ICA3PP 2013, 201312: 436–445. [Google Scholar]
- O. Mutlu, T. Moscibroda. Parallelism-aware batch scheduling: Enhancing both performance and fairness of shared DRAM systems[J]. ACM SIGARCH Computer Architecture News, 2008(36): 63–74 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhou, W. Chen, and W. Zheng. Cache sharing manage- ment for performance fairness in chip multiprocessors. In PACT, pages 384–393, Sept. 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.