MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- C. Dhruba, G. Fei, K. Seongbeom, et al. Predicting inter-thread cache contention on a chip multiprocessor architecture[C]. 11th International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture, 2005: 340–351. [Google Scholar]
- K. Seongbeom, C. Dhruba, S. Yan. Fair cache sharing and partitioning in a chip multiprocessor architecture[C]. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, 2004: 111–122. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, X. Shen, C. Jie, et al. Analysis and approximation of optimal co-scheduling on chip multiprocessors[C]. 2008 International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, 2008: 220–229. [Google Scholar]
- K. Rob, B. Paul, H. Barbara, et al. Using OS observations to improve performance in multicore systems[J]. IEEE MICRO, 2008(28):0272–1732. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, R. Wang, C. Fu, et. al. Interference-aware Program Scheduling for Multicore Processors[C]. ICA3PP 2013, 201312: 436–445. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhuravlev, S. Blagodurov, A. Fedorova. Addressing Shared Resource Contention in Multicore Processors via Scheduling[C]. Fifteenth International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS ‘10), New York, USA: ACM, 2010: 129–141 [Google Scholar]
- D. Chandra, F. Guo, S. Kim, and Y. Solihin. Predicting Inter- Thread Cache Contention on a Chip Multi-Processor Architecture. In HPCA ‘05: Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on High- Performance Computer Architecture, pages 340–351, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xie and G. Loh. Dynamic Classification of Program Memory Behaviors in CMPs. In Proc. of CMP-MSI, held in conjunction with ISCA-35, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- R., P. Brett, B. Hohlt, T. Li, and S. Hahn. Using OS Observations to Improve Performance in Multicore Systems. IEEE Micro, 28(3):54–66, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Qureshi and Y. N. Patt. Utility-based cache partitioning: A low-overhead, high-performance, runtime mechanism to partition shared caches. In MICRO 39: Proceedings of the 39th Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture, pages 423–432, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- https://perf.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.