MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- R. Brooks, “Flesh and Machines,” Pantheons Books, New York, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- John J. Craig, “Introduction to Robotics Mechanics and Control”, China Machine Press, Beijing, 2006.6. [Google Scholar]
- Fujimori Atsushi, Nikiforuk Peter N., and Madan M, Gupta, Adaptive Navigation of Mobile Robots with Obstacle Avoidance, IEEE Transactions on robotics and automation, 1997.8. [Google Scholar]
- Ningyue, Liyan, and Liukeping, The Research of Mobile Manipulator Trajectory Tracking Cooperative Control based on the ADRC [Google Scholar]
- Wei-ping Jia, The Track Project Research of Stanford Manipulator’s Moving Route, Robot Technology, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Yun Dong, Tao Yang, Wen Li. Algorithm Based on Analytical Method and Genetic Algorithm for Inverse Kinematics of Redundant Manipulator, 2012, 29(3):239–243 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao-ning Shen, Sheng Li, Yu Guo, Qing-wei Chen, Wei-li Hu. Multi-objective Genetic Algorithm for Inverse Kinematics Problem of Redundant Manipulator[J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2008, 20(2): 399–403 [Google Scholar]
- JIA Wei-ping, The Research of Stanford Manipulator Kinematics and Compulator Simulation [D] [Google Scholar]
- CAO Dao-you, Research and Applications Based on Improved Genetic Algorithm [D] [Google Scholar]
- Montgomery D.C. (2008). Design and analysis of experiments. John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.