MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Simulation Model and Algorithm|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Qi JW and Song JC, Industry and Mine Automation, 12, 32 (2009) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Kim Y.H. Oh and S H Lee, T and D Asia (NJ: IEEE Computer Society, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- J Lei, JY Zhong, SJ Wu, Z Wang, YJ Guo and XY Qin, Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, 11, 781 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J A Pilgrim, D J Swaffield, P L Lewwin, S T Larsen and D Payne, IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, 24, 1029 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CY Li, J Chen, LB Hu and JY Cao, 12th IET Int. Conf. on AC and DC Power Transmission (Institution of Engineering and Technology, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- B Zhu, ZD Jia, Y Yuan, G J Lu, W N Fang and Z C Guang, IEEE 11th Int. Conf. on the Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- W L Wu and Y S Feng, Int. Conf. on Advanced Fibers and Polymer Materials (Chemical Industry Press, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- HY Li, YC Liu and JC Song, High Voltage Apparatus, 50, 82 (2014) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- A Sedaghat and D L Francisco, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 29, 2306 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S Dubitsky, G Greshnyakov and N Korovkin, IEEE Int. Energy Conf. (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A Hiranandani, IEEE Industry Applications Magazine, 4, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D Charis, P L Dimitris, S D Petros and G Kostas, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 22, 584 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- DH Wu, Fiber Reinforced Plastics/Composites, 6, 19 (1996) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y Kong, Engineering Plastics Application, 28, 21 (2000) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.