MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Simulation Model and Algorithm|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Yu Lianfei, Liu Jin, Zhang Weiming, et al. Review of Weapon-Target Assignment Problem Algorithm [J]. Mathematics in Practice and Theory, 2016, 46(2): 26–32. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Congmeng, Wang Gongbao. Application of Genetic Ant-Colony algorithm in Target Assignment problem [J]. Ordnance Industry Automation, 2014, 33(4): 8–11. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chunmei, Chen Jie, Xin Bin. A Discrete Differential Evolution Algorithm for the Weapon Target Assignment Problem [J]. Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology, 2014, 34(3): 289–293. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xinran, Fan Yongsheng. An Improved Particle Swarm Algorithm for Weapon Target Assignment Problem Solving [J]. Fire Control & Command Control, 2014, 39(12): 58–61. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Cheng Shuchang, ZHANG Yuzhi. Research on approach for a type of weapon target assignment [J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2008, 30(9): 1708–1711. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Shanliang, Huang Jian, Liu Yang, et al. Analysis of Weapon Target Assignment Problem in Joint Fire Strike Solving by Genetic Algorithm [J]. Computer Simulation, 2012, 29(3): 61–63. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Kunhong, Zhan Shixian. Optimization for Target Assignment in Fire Strike Based on Distributed Genetic Simulated Annealing Algorithm [J]. Fire Control & Command Control, 2016, 41(3): 89–92. [Google Scholar]
- ANGELOV P.P.Optimization in an intuitionistic fuzzy environment [J]. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 1997, (86): 299–306. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiaolai, Lei Yingjie, Dai Wenyi. Weighted Intuitionistic Fuzzy Multi-object Programming Based on Improved Particle Swarm Algorithm [J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2009, 21(11): 3280–3282. [Google Scholar]
- LI Kangping, WANG Pengjun, ZHANG Huihong. The Search of the Best Power Polarity of Ternary FPRM Circuit Based on Simulated annealing Genetic Algorithm[J], Journal of Zhejiang University(Science Edition), 2016 43(2): 190–194, 199. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Lingjuan, Liu Xiyu. Rapid partical swarm optimization combined simulated annealing algorithm [J]. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2011, 47(8): 27–29. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Bo, Wang Ling, Jin Yihui. An effective hybrid PSO-based algorithm for flow shop schedualing with limited buffers [J]. Computers & Operations Reasearch, 2008, 35(9): 2791–2806. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luan Zhibo, Huang Qitao, Jiang Hongzhou, et al. Mixed application of two learning mechanisms in genetic algorithm [J]. Systems Engineering and Electronic, 2009, 31(8): 1985–1988. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zhen, Wu Lei, Ge Fangzhen, et al. Hybrid PSO Algorithm Based on Memetic Framework [J]. Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 2012, 25(2): 213–219. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xian, Yaofeng Ren, Wang Runpeng. Research on path planning [J]. Journal of China Ordnance search in continuous time optimal adaptive genetic algorithm based on 2015, 36(12): 2386–2395. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.