MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Signal & Image Processing|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Han Liang, Qunxiu Chen, Pingbo Wu, Information Extraction System based on Event Framework. Journal of Chinese Information Processing, 2006, Vol. 20 No.2: 40–46. [Google Scholar]
- Daniel Naomi, Dragomir Radev and Timothy Allison. Sub-event based Multi-document Summarization [C]. In: Proceedings of the HLT-NAACL Workshop on Text Summarization. 2003. pp9–16. [Google Scholar]
- Jifa Jiang. Question and Answer Method of Chinese Knowledge in Open Field, computer engineering, 2005.06, 31 (11):1–3. [Google Scholar]
- W. W. Cohen, A. McCallum. Information Extraction and Integration: an Overview[C]. KDD 2003 Tutorial, Washington DC, U.S.A, 2003:pp1–89. [Google Scholar]
- Yehong Tan. Research on Key Technology of Chinese Event Extraction. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 2008.06. [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Soderland. Building a Machine Learning Based Text Understanding System[C]. Proceedings of workshop on Adaptive Text Extraction and Mining (ATEM-2001), USA, 2001: pp133–154. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Heng, Grishman Ralph, Chen Zheng and Gupta Prashant. 2009. Cross-document Event Extraction and Tracking: Task, Evaluation, Techniques and Challenges[C]. Proc. RANLP, 2009: pp162–172. [Google Scholar]
- Ritter Alan, Oren Etzioni, Mausam and Clark Sam. Open Domain Event Extraction from Twitter[C]. In SIGKDD’12. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Yulin Yuan. Research on semantic knowledge resources of information extraction. Journal of Chinese Information Processing, 2002, 16 (5): 8–14. [Google Scholar]
- Yanyan Zhao, Bing Qin, Wanxiang Che, Ting Liu. Research on Extraction Technology of Chinese Event. Journal of Chinese Information Processing, 2008, 22 (1): 3–8. [Google Scholar]
- Ronghua Xu, Gang Wu, Peifeng Li, Qiaoming Zhu. Research on theme event fusion based on event framework. Application Research Of Computers, 2009, 12, 12 (26):4542–4545. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Ding, Fan Song, Bing Qin, Ting Liu, Research on extraction method of typical event in music field. 5th national youth computer language seminar (YWCL 2010). 2010, 7: 431–437. [Google Scholar]
- Che Wanxiang, Li Zhenghua, Liu Ting, LTP: A Chinese Language Technology Platform[C]. In Proceedings of the Coling 2010: Demon strati on s. 2010.08:pp13–16. [Google Scholar]
- Tao Xu, Yang ji, Hongzhi Ding. Automatic punctuation of Tibetan in combination of statistics and rule. Journal of Yunnan University (natural science), 2012 Vol.34 (6):653–657, 663. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Li, Zangtai Cai, Wenbin Jiang, Yajuan Lv, Qun Liu. Tibetan sentence boundary recognition method in combination of maximum entropy and rule [Google Scholar]
- Ming Jin, Huanhuan Yang, Guangrong Shan. Research on Tibetan identity of named entity. Journal of Northwest University for Nationalities (natural science) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Hongzhi, Jiang Tao, Zhang Bing. Relation Discovery by Named Entity Recognition from Tibetan Websites[C]. IEEE SWS, 2009: pp177–179. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.