MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Signal & Image Processing|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Kubicek W.G., WG, Karnegis JN, Patterson RP, et al. Development and evaluation of impedance cardiac output system [J]. Aerospace Med., 37: 1208, 1966. [Google Scholar]
- Sramek BB, Rose DM and Miyamoto A. Strove volume equation with a linear base impedance model and its accuracy, as compared to thermodilution and magnetic flowmeter techniques in humans and animals [C]. Proceeding of 6th ICEBI, Zadar, Yugoslavia, 38–41, 1983. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Baker LE and Mistry GD. Assessment of cardiac function by electrical impedance [M]. Proceeding of 5th ICEBI., Tokyo, Japan, 7–10, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- Patterson RP, Kubicek WG, Witsoe DA, et al. Studies on the effect of controlled volume change on the thoracic electrical impedance [J]. Med. Biol. Eng. Comput., 1978: 531–536, 1978. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sakamoto K., Muto K., Kanai H., et al. Problems of impedance cardiography [J]. Med. Biol. Eng. Comput., 17: 679–709, 1979. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patterson RP. Sources of the thoracic cardiogenic electrical impedance signal as determined by a model [J]. Med. Biol. Eng. Comput., 23 (5): 411–417, 1985. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xinminr Hu. Medical Physics, Fifth Edition [M]. Beijing: People’s Health Publishing Company, 37–39, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Ming-Xing Kuang, Qiu-Jing Xiao, Nan-Zhen Kuang, et al. Studies on separating the impedance change components of blood vessels and ventricles in thorax from mixed impedance signals on chest surface[J]. Med. Phys., 38: 3270–3278, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tai Yao. Physiology, 6th Edition [M]. Beijing: People’s Health Publishing Company, 101–203, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.