MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 127, 2017The 11th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 October 2017|
- P. Nyhuis, Prod. Zent., Changeable Production Systems: Shaping Today the Industry of Tomorrow (in German), 166, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Herrmann, H. Bucksch, Dict. Geotech. Engineering, 56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Eigner, R. Stelzer, Springer, Product Lifecycle Management: A Guideline for Product Development and Life Cycle Management (in German), 2, 434 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Saaksvuori, A. Immonen, Springer, Product Lifecycle Management, 3, 257 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stark, Springer, Product Lifecycle Management: 21st Century Paradigm for Product Realisation, 573 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.-P. Wiendahl, H.A. ElMaraghy, P. Nyhuis, M.F. Zäh, H.-H. Wiendahl, N. Duffie, M. Brieke, CIRP Manuf. Techn., Changeable Manufacturing -Classification, Design and Operation, 56 783–809 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. ElMaraghy, Springer, Changeable and Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems, 414 (2009) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Zäh, N. Möller, W. Vogl, Proceed. Of CARV, Symbiosis of Changeable and Virtual Production - TheEmperor's New Clothes or Key Factor for Future Success? (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stäbler, J. Weber, K. Paetzold, Proceed. Of CIRP CATS, Implementing Changeability in a System with Prioritization Indicators, 44, 50–54 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pahl, W. Beitz, J. Feldhusen, K.-H. Grote, Springer, Engineering Design: A Systematic Approach (in German), 6, 780 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- U. Lindemann, M. Maurer, T. Braun, Springer, Structural Complexity Management: An Approach for the Field of Product Design, 247 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, Oxford Univ. Press, Axiomatic design: Advances and applications, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fiege, Gabler, Axiomatic Design: A Method for Service-Oriented Modeling (in German), 1, 228 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, Oxford Univ. Press, The principles of design, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Farid, N.P. Suh, Springer, Axiomatic design in large systems: Complex products, buildings and manufacturing systems, 322 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Farid, Proceed. of ICAD, Axiomatic design and design structure matrix measures for reconfigurability & its key characteristics in automated manufacturing systems, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gabriel-Santos, A.M. Gonçalves-Coelho, P. Santos, J. Fradinho, A. Mourão, Proceed. of CIRP ICAD, Redesigning a Manufacturing System Based on Functional Independence: The Case of a Tree Nursery, 34, 206–211 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Weber, J. Kößler, K. Paetzold, Proceed. of ICED, An approach for industrial application of axiomatic design. International conference on engineering design (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Weber, D. Förster, J. Kößler, K. Paetzold, Proceed. of ICAD, Design of Changeable Production Units within the Automotive Sector with Axiomatic Design, 34, 93–97 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Heger, Prod. Zent., Evaluation of Changeability of Factory-Objects (in German), 224 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.