MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 127, 2017The 11th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 October 2017|
- United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division, World Population Prospects: The 2015 Revision, Population by Age Groups - Both Sexes (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Cabinet Office, Government of Japan, 2016 Whitepaper: Aged Society (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, Axiomatic Design: Advances and Applications, Oxford University Press (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K. Iino and M. Nakao, Design Record Graph and Axiomatic Design for creative design education, Proceedings of ICAD 2016, PROCIR-D- 16-00377 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Shin and G.J. Park, Decoupling process of a coupled design using the TRIZ module, Proceedings of ICAD 2006, ICAD-2006-04 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.