MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2017Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management And Economic Engineering|
|Published online||09 October 2017|
- K. Traube, “Renewable Energy and Nature Conservation”, Energy & Environment, vol. 15, issue 4, pp. 625–631, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lund, “Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development”, Energy, vol. 32, issue 6, pp. 912–919, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Andrei, J. Subic, and D. Dusmanescu, “Using dynamic programming for optimizing the investment strategy for an agricultural sheep holding: an investment case simulation”, Актуальні проблеми економіки, vol. 4no. 142, pp. 252–261, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Simionescu, M. C. Dragomir, “Using Renewable Energy for a Sustainable Development”, Annals of “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati Fascicle I. Economics and Applied Informatics, issue 3, pp. 39–44, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Dumitrescu, “The Energy Union pillars: competitiveness, security and sustainability”, The Journal of Global Economics, vol. 8, issue 4, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. V. Andrei, R. A. Ion, G. H. Popescu, E. Nica, and M. Zaharia, “Implications of agricultural bioenergy crop production and prices in changing the land use paradigm—the case of Romania”, Land Use Policy, vol. 50 pp. 399–407, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, DIRECTIVE 2009/28/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32009L0028&from=en,accessed on January 2017. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, State of the Energy Union 2015, https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/rep/1/2015/EN/1-2015-572-EN-F1-1.PDF, accessed on January 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat Database, Primary production - all products - annual data (nrg_109a), http://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do? dataset=nrg_109a&lang=en, accessed on January 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.