MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- C. Cafforio, F. Rocca, and S. Turbaro, “Motion compensated image interpolation,” IEEE Trans. Communications, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 215–222, Feb. 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Dufaux and F. Moscheni, “Motion estimation techniques for digital TV : a review and a new contribution,” Proc. IEEE, vol. 83, pp. 858–876, June 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. orchard and C.J. sullivan, “Overlapped block motion compensation : an estimation-theoretic approach,” IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 3, no. 9, pp. 693–699, Sept. 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Lee, Y.C. Shin, S. Yang, H.H. Moon, and R.H. Park, “Adaptive motion-compensated interpolation rate-up-conversion,” IEEE Trans. Consumer Electronics, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 444–450, Aug. 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Lee, O. Kwon, and R.H. Park, “Weighted- adaptive motion compensated frame rate up-conversion,” IEEE Trans. Consumer Electronics, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 485–492, Aug. 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-J. Kang, K.-R. Cho, and Y.H. Kim, “Motion Compensated Frame Rate Up-Conversion Using Extended Bilateral Motion Estimation,” IEEE Trans. Comminications, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 1759–1767, Nov. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- B.-T Choi, S.-H Lee, and S.-J Ko, “New Frame Rate Up-Conversion Using Bi-Directional Motion Estimation,” IEEE Trans. Consumer Electronics, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 603–609, Aug. 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.-G. Yoo, S.-J. Kang, and Y.H. Kim, “Direction-Select Motion Estimation for Motion-Compensated Frame Rate Up-Conversion,” Journal of Display Technology, vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 840–850, Oct. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adelson, Edward H., et al. “Pyramid methods in image processing.” RCA engineer 29.6 (1984): 33–41. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.