MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- A. S. Rao and M. P. Georgeff. 1995. “BDI Agents: from theory to practice”, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Multi-Agent Systems (ICMAS ‘95), June 12-14, San Francisco, CA, pp. 312–319. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Parsons, T.S., Sierra, C. and Jennings, N.R., Agents that reason and negotiate by arguing, Journal of Logic and Computation, Vol. 8 No. 3, 1998, pp. 261–292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schut, M. and Wooldridge, M., Principles on intention reconsideration, Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Autonomous Agents, 2001, pp. 340–347. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Van Dyne and C. Tsatsoulis. 2010. “A Comparison of Agent Decommitment Techniques in a Real-Time Environment”, Proceedings of the 9th Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Knowledge Engineering, and Databases (AIKED 2010), University of Cambridge, UK, Feb. 20-22, pp. 271–279. [Google Scholar]
- M. Van Dyne and C. Tsatsoulis. 2011. “Effect of agent decommitment in a target tracking domain”, Proceedings of the 2011 IEEE Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, MT, Mar. 5012. [Google Scholar]
- Sen, S. and Durfee, E., A contracting model for flexible distributed scheduling, Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 65, 1996, pp. 195–222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L-K. Soh and C. Tsatsoulis, A Real-Time Negotiation Model and a Multi-Agent Sensor Network Implementation, Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, Vol. 11, No. 3, 2005, pp. 215–271. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.