MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- K. K. Venkatasubramanian, A. Banerjee, S. K. S. Gupta, PSKA: Usable and Secure Key Agreement Scheme for Body Area Networks, IEEE Trans. Information Technology in Biomedicine (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Jammali, L. C. Fourati, PFKA: A Physiological Feature based Key Agreement for Wireless Body Area Network, International Conf. Wireless Networks and Mobile Communications (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hu, X. Cheng, F. Zhang, D. Wu, X. Liao, D. Chen, OPFKA: Secure and Efficient Ordered-Physiological-Feature-based Key Agreement for Wireless Body Area Networks, IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 2274–2282 (2013) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Khalil-Hani, R. Bakhteri, Securing Cryptographic Key with Fuzzy Vault based on a new Chaff Generation Method, International Conf. High Performance Computing and Simulation (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, S. Bao, Efficient Fuzzy Vault Application in Node Recognition for Securing BSNs, IEEE International Conf. Communications (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, S. Bao, M. Chen, R. Jin, Fuzzy Vault Based Automatic Secret Sharing in BSNs, International Conf. Biomedical Engineering and Informatics (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Juels, M. Sudan, A Fuzzy Vault Scheme, Designs, Codes and Cryptography (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Poon, Y. T. Zhang, S. D. Bao, A novel biometrics method to secure wireless body area sensor networks for telemedicine and m-health. IEEE Commun. Mag., pp. 73–81 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Bao, C. C. Y. Poon, Y. T. Zhang, Using the timing information of heartbeats as an entity identifier to secure body sensor network, IEEE Trans. Information Technology in Biomedicine, 12, pp. 772–779 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Zhang, C. C. Y. Poon, Y. T. Zhang, Analysis of using interpulse intervals to generate 128-bit biometric random binary sequences for securing wireless body sensor networks, IEEE Trans. Information Technology in Biomedicine, 16, pp.176–182 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Zhang, Y. X. Zhang, Y. T. Zhang, A Comparison of Binary Number Generators for Wireless Body Sensor Networks Security, IEEE-EMBS International Conf. Biomedical and Health Informatics (BHI), pp.782–784 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rostami, A. Juels, F. Koushanfar, Heart-to-heart (H2H): authentication for implanted medical devices, ACM CCS, pp. 1099–1112 (2013) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Seepers, J. H. Weber, Z. Erkin, I. Sourdis, C. Strydis, Secure Key-Exchange Protocol for Implants Using Heartbeats, ACM International Conf. Computing Frontiers, pp. 119–126 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. P. Carmen, Z. Yuan-Ting, B. Shu-di, A Novel Biometrics Method to Secure Wireless Body Area Sensor Networks for Telemedicine and M-Health, IEEE Communications Magazine, pp. 73–81 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cherukuri, K. K. Venkatasubramanian, S. K. S. Gupta, BioSec: A Biometric Based Approach for Securing Communication in Wireless Networks of Biosensors Implanted in the Human Body, International Conf. Parallel Processing Workshops (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Cho, D. H. Lee, Biometric Based Secure Communications without Pre-deployed Key for Biosensor Implanted in Body Sensor Networks, International Workshop on Information Security Applications, pp.203–218 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Cho, B. Chung, Lightweight Biometric Key Agreement Scheme for Secure Body Sensor Networks, International Journal of Communications, 1, pp.218–222 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.