MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- V.I. Dubrovsky, A.V. Dubrovskaya, Therapeutic massage. GEOTAR-Media, Moscow (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bischoff, J. Kurth, G. Schreiber, R. Koeppe, A. Albu-Schäffer, A. Beyer, O. Eiberger, S. Haddadin, A. Stemmer, G. Grunwald, and G. Hirzinger, The KUKA-DLR Lightweight Robot arm-a new reference platform for robotics research and manufacturing, in: Proceedings of the Robotics (ISR), 2010 41st international symposium on and 2010 6th German conference on robotics (ROBOTIK), pp. 741–748. VDE Verlag GmbH, Berlin (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.-P. Merlet, Parallel Robots. 2nd ed. Springer, Dordrecht (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Golovin, M. Arkhipov, V. Zhuravlev, Force training for position/force control of massage robots. In: New Trends in Medical and Service Robots, pp. 95–107. Springer Int. Publ., Switzerland (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, J. Li, Q. Huang, and C. Liu, Design and control of anthropomorphic BIT soft arms for TCM remedial massage, in: Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Tokyo, Japan, November 3-7, 2013, pp. 1960–1965. IEEE (2013) [Google Scholar]
- EMMA, The Robot Therapist. Innovation - The Singapore Magazine of Research and Technology and Education, 15, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sajapin, M.S. Sajapina, Russian Patent 2551939, Byull. Izobret., 16 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Sh. Koliskor, Stanki i Instrument, 12 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- R. Belisle, C.H. Yu, R. Nagpal, Mechanical Design and Locomotion of Modular-Expanding Robots, in: Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation,Anchorage, USA, May 3-8, 2010, pp. 17–23. IEEE (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.