MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- Czech technical standard CSN 730540. Thermal protection of buildings – Part 2: Requirements (2011). Czech normalisation institute Prague. [Google Scholar]
- Czech technical standard CSN EN 12831. Heating systems in buildings – Method for calculation of the design heat load (2005). Czech normalisation institute Prague. [Google Scholar]
- HR Wallingford. Roof Drainage Systems. Tech Talk. Volume 9. (2012). Alianze Global Corporate and Speciaty AG. [Google Scholar]
- Manual for the Design of Roof Drainage Systems. A guide to the use of European Standard BS EN 12056-3:2000. Report SR 620. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Arthur S. and J. A. Swaffield. (2001). “Siphonic Roof Drainage System Analysis Utilising Unsteady Flow Theory.” Building and Environment 36 (8): 939–948 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Czech technical standard CSN EN 1253-2. Gullies for buildings – part 2: Roof drains and floor gullies without trap. (2016). Czech normalization institute Prague [Google Scholar]
- Howard, C. Massey. Plumber’s handbook. Revised Edition. Craftsman Book Company. (1998). Carlsbad. ISBN: 1–57218–056–0. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.