MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- Tanenbaum, Modern operating systems, 2nd edition, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- W. R. Stevens, Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment, 2nd Ed. Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- W. R. Stevens, TI - UNIX network programming, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- S. Tanenbaum & A. S. Woodhull, Operating Systems: Design and Implementation, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Silberschatz P. B. Galvin, G. Gagne, Operating systems concepts, 7th Ed. John Wiley & sons, Inc., NY, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Bigelow, Troubleshooting, Maintaining & Repairing Networks, 1st Ed. Osborne/McGraw-Hill, NY, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Nedic, J. Machotka, A. Nafalski, Remote laboratories versus virtual and real laboratories, Frontiers in Education, 2003. FIE 2003. 33rd Annual 1 (2003), T3E-1-T3E–6. [Google Scholar]
- M. Domínguez, J. J. Fuertes, M. A. Prada, S. Alonso, A. Morán, Remote laboratory of a quadruple tank process for learning in control engineering using different industrial controllers, Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., Vol. 22, No. 3, 2011, pp. 375–386. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kolomazník, M. Adámek, I. Anděl, M. Uhlířová, Leather waste - Potential threat to human health, and a new technology of its treatment. J. Haz. Mat., Vol. 160, No. 2-3, 2008, pp. 514–520. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kolomaznik, M. Mladek, F. Langmaier, D. Janacova, M. M. Taylor, Experience in industrial practice of enzymatic dechromation of chrome shavings, J. Am. Leather Chem. As., Vol. 94, No. 2, 1999, pp. 55–63. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.