MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- CSN EN 13790: Energy performance of buildings - Calculation of energy use for space heating and cooling (Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing, 2009)
- CSN EN 13792: Thermal performance of buildings - Calculation of internal temperatures of a room in summer without mechanical cooling - Simplified methods. (Czech Standards Institute, Prague, 2005)
- CSN EN 13786: Thermal performance of building components - Dynamic thermal characteristics - Calculation methods (Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing, 2008)
- CSN EN 15251: Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assesment of energy performance of buildings – addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics. (Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing, Prague, 2011)
- CSN 06 0220: Heating systems in buildings – Dynamic behaviour. (Czech Standards Institute, Prague, 2006)
- CSN 73 0540: Thermal protection of buildings (Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing, Prague, 2011)
- V. Gerlich, Verification of Possibility of Using COMSOL Multiphysics as Simulation Tool for Heat Transfer Calculation in Systems with Accumulation. (Thesis. Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Zlin, 2012) pp. 157
- H. Charvátová, M. Zálešák Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Systems. Recent Advances in Systems, (Zakynthos Island, Greece: WSEAS Press, 2015) pp. 627–631
- Heat Transfer Module User’s Guide. (COMSOL, 2012) pp. 296
- G. Nikishkov, Introduction to the Finite Element Method. (University of Aizu, 2003)
- H. S. Carslaw, J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids. (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1986) pp. 510
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.