MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- de Gracia Alvaro and Luisa F. Cabeza. (2015). “Phase Change Materials and Thermal Energy Storage for Buildings.” Energy and Buildings 103: 414–419. [CrossRef]
- Li Shuhong, Gaofeng Sun, Kaikai Zou, and Xiaosong Zhang. (2016). “Experimental Research on the Dynamic Thermal Performance of a Novel Triple-Pane Building Window Filled with PCM.” Sustainable Cities and Society 27: 15–22. [CrossRef]
- Grynning Steinar, Francesco Goia, Egil Rognvik, and Berit Time. (2013). “Possibilities for Characterization of a PCM Window System using Large Scale Measurements.” International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment 2 (1): 56–64. [CrossRef]
- Fokaides Paris A., Angeliki Kylili, and Soteris A. Kalogirou. (2015). “Phase Change Materials (PCMs) Integrated into Transparent Building Elements: A Review.” Materials for Renewable and Sustainable Energy 4 (2).
- Giovannini Luigi, Francesco Goia, Verso Valerio R M Lo, and Valentina Serra. (2017). “Phase Change Materials in Glazing: Implications on Light Distribution and Visual Comfort. Preliminary Results.” Energy Procedia 111: 357–366. [CrossRef]
- Tyagi V. V. and D. Buddhi. (2008). “Thermal Cycle Testing of Calcium Chloride Hexahydrate as a Possible PCM for Latent Heat Storage.” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 92 (8): 891–899 [CrossRef]
- Taylor Robert A., Naomi Tsafnat, and Alex Washer. (2016). “Experimental Characterisation of Sub-Cooling in Hydrated Salt Phase Change Materials.” Applied Thermal Engineering 93: 935–938. [CrossRef]
- Simon Furbo. Heat Storage with an Incongruently Melting Salt Hydrate as Storage Medium Based on the Extra Water Principle. (1980). Meddelelse Nr. 108. Technical university of Denmark.
- Mehling Harald and Luisa F. Cabeza. (2008). Heat and Cold Storage with PCM: An Up to Date Introduction into Basics and Applications. Berlin; Heidelberg: Springer. ISBN :978–3–540–68556–2.
- Gao D., Deng T. (2013). “Energy storage: Preparations and physicochemical properties of solid-liquid Phase change materials for thermal energy storage“. Materials and processes for energy: communicating current research and technological developments. Energy Book Series 1. ISBN: 978–84–939843–7–3.
- Garg H.P., Mullick S.C., Bhargava A.K. Solar thermal energy storage. D, Reidel Publishing Company. Dordrecht. Holland. (1985). ISBN-13 :978-94-040-8841-1. DOI:10.1007 :978–94–009–5301–7. [CrossRef]
- Chiu Justin NingWei, Viktoria Martin, and Fredrik Setterwall. “A Review of Thermal Energy Storage Systems with Salt Hydrate Phase Change Materials for Comfort Cooling.”. 11th International Conference on Thermal Energy Storage, Effstock, June 14-17, (2009), Stockholm, Sweden.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.