MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- R. Antkiewicz, A. Gąsecki, A. Najgebauer, D. Pierzchała, Z. Tarapata, Stochastic PERT and CAST Logic Approach for Computer Support of Complex Operation Planning, ASMTA’2010, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 6148, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 159–173 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ATP-45(d): Warning and reporting and hazard prediction of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear incidents (operators manual), NATO unclassified (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Binek, J. Czepiel, The National System of Contamination Detection and Alarm, Currently Operating in Poland, BiTP Vol. 36 Issue 4, pp. 15–24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Grabowski, W. Kurowski, W. Muszynski, B. Rubel, G. Smagala, J. Swietochowska, Radiation monitoring network in Poland, Nukleonika, 46(4): pp.147–149, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kiedrowicz, J. Stanik, Selected aspects of risk management in respect of security of the document lifecycle management system with multiple levels of sensitivity, (in:) Information Management in Practice, (eds) B.F. Kubiak and J. Maślankowski, pp. 231–249, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kiedrowicz, Location with the use of the RFID and GPS technologies - opportunities and threats, Proceedings of the Geographic Information Systems Conference and Exhibition, GIS ODYSSEY 2016, pp.122–128 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kiedrowicz, Objects identification in the informations models used by information systems, Proceedings of the Geographic Information Systems Conference and Exhibition, GIS ODYSSEY 2016, pp. 129–136, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lipiński, P., K. Isajenko, M. Biernacka, A. Żak, Integration of Polish Monitoring Networks (ASS-500 and PMS systems), Nukleonica, Vol. 46(4): pp. 143–146 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mlynarczyk, P. Maciejewski, M. Szerszen, CBRN Analysis and SI Promień – Comparison of the Functionality of the Software for the Assessment of Contamination, BiTP Vol. 40 Issue 4, pp. 133–138 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Pate-Cornell, Fault Trees vs. Event Trees in Reliability Analysis, Risk Analysis, Vol. 4, Issue 3, pp. 177–186 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Council of Minister of October 16, 2006 on the contamination detection systems and level of competence of appropriate bodies (Journal of Laws [DzU] of 2006 No. 191, item 1415), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tarapata, Models and algorithms for knowledge-based decision support and simulation in defense and transport applications, ISBN 978-83-62954-15-5, Military University of Technology in Warsaw (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Act of April 26, 2007 Journal of Laws [DzU], No. 89, item 590, as amended, and Regulation of the Council of Ministers of June 25 on the detailed scope of activities of the Head of the National Civil Defense, heads of civil defense of voivodeships, poviats and communes, Journal of Laws [DzU] No. 96, item 850, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- http://wazka.wat.edu.pl (2017) [Google Scholar]
- http://loganfta.com (2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.premier.gov.pl/en/news/news/a-promise-from-expose-kept-regional-warning-system-rso-is-fully-operational.html [Google Scholar]
- https://www.publicalerting.com/products/public-warning-system/advantages-of-digitexczkip/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.epa.gov/cameo/aloha-software [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.