MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- International Electrotechnical Commission, Medical Electrical Equipment Std. 2-25. IEC 60601, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- International Electrotechnical Commission, Medical Electrical Equipment Std. 2-47. IEC 60601, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Berson and H. V. Pipberger, ‘The Low-Frequency Response of Electrocardiographs, A Frequent Source of Recording Errors’; Amer. Heart J.; 71, 779–789, 1966. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tayler and R. Vincent, ‘Signal distortion in the electrocardiogram due to inadequate phase response’, IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng.; 30, 352–356, 1983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Kossmann et al., ‘Recommendations for standardization of leads and of specifications for instruments in electrocardiograpy and vectorcardiography’; Circulation, 35, 583–602, 1967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. V. Pipberger et al., ‘Recommendations for standardization of instruments in electrocardiography and vectorcardiograhy’, IEEE Trans Biomed. Eng.; 14, 60–68, 1967. [Google Scholar]
- A Baba, Burke, M. J. “Measurement of the Electrical Properties of Ungelled ECG Electrodes” NAUN Int. J. Biol. & Biomed. Eng.; 2, 89–97, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.