MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- International Electrotechnical Commission, Medical Electrical Equipment Std. 2-25. IEC 60601, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- International Electrotechnical Commission, Medical Electrical Equipment Std. 2-47. IEC 60601, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Berson and H. V. Pipberger, ‘The Low-Frequency Response of Electrocardiographs, A Frequent Source of Recording Errors’; Amer. Heart J.; 71, 779–789, 1966. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tayler and R. Vincent, ‘Signal distortion in the electrocardiogram due to inadequate phase response’, IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng.; 30, 352–356, 1983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Kossmann et al., ‘Recommendations for standardization of leads and of specifications for instruments in electrocardiograpy and vectorcardiography’; Circulation, 35, 583–602, 1967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. V. Pipberger et al., ‘Recommendations for standardization of instruments in electrocardiography and vectorcardiograhy’, IEEE Trans Biomed. Eng.; 14, 60–68, 1967. [Google Scholar]
- A Baba, Burke, M. J. “Measurement of the Electrical Properties of Ungelled ECG Electrodes” NAUN Int. J. Biol. & Biomed. Eng.; 2, 89–97, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.