MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Traffic Facilities Construction and Operation System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- K. Takagi, “Development of high-speed railways in China”. Japan Railway & Transport Review, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ryder High speed rail. Journal of Transport Geography, 22 2012 303–305 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang, W.L. Bao, K. Chen The comparison analysis of Chinese public perception of earthquakes on different time scales”. Nat. Hazards, 73(2) 2014 613–662 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jin, S. Pei, X. Li, H. Liu, S. Qiang Effect of vertical ground motion on earthquake-induced derailment of railway vehicles over simply-supported bridges”. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 383 2016 277–294 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Koseki, M. Koda, S. Matsuo, H. Takasaki, T. Fujiwara Damage to railway earth structures and foundations caused by the 2011 off the Pacific Coast of Tohoku Earthquake. Soils and Foundations, 52 2012 872–889 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bo, G. Luo, K. Wang A graph-based method for fitting planar B-spline curves with intersections. Journal of Computational Design and Engineering, 3(1) 2016 14–23 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, L. Feng Curve-fitting models for fossil fuel production forecasting: Key influence factors. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 32 2016 138–149 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Diogo E.V. Andrade, Rubens R. Fernandes, Tainan G.M. Santos, Emanuel Vitor Ceccon, Ana C.B. da Cruz, Admilson T. Franco, Cezar O.R. Negrão, “Curve-fitting equation for prediction of the start-up stress overshoot of an oil-based drilling fluid”, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, vol. 146, pp. 902–908, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Biswas, D. Ghoshal, R. Hazra A new algorithm of image segmentation using curve fitting based higher order polynomial smoothing. Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 127 2016 8916–8925 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Marji, P. Siy A new algorithm for dominant points detection and polygonization of digital curves. Pattern Recognition, 36 2003 2239–2251 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Björck, “Numerical Methods for Least Squares Problems”, SIAM, Philadelphia, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ebisch A correction to the Douglas—Peucker line generalization algorithm. Computers & Geosciences, 28 2002 995–997 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.