MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 123, 20172017 The 2nd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 September 2017|
- I. Wolff, N. Knoppik, Microstrip ring resonator and dispersion measurements on microstrip lines, Electron. Lett., 7 (1971). [Google Scholar]
- I. Wolff, Microstrip bandpass filter using degenerate modes of a microstrip ring resonator, Electron. Lett., 8 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- M. Matsuo, H. Yabuki, M. Makimoto, Dual-mode stepped-impedance ring resonator for bandpass filter applications, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., 49 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Luo, L. Zhu, A novel dual-mode dual-band bandpass filter based on a single ring resonator, IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett., 19 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Lin, J.T. Kuo, S.J. Chung, Dual-Mode Ring Resonator Bandpass Filter With Asymmetric Inductive Coupling and Its Miniaturization, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., 60 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Hsieh, K. Chang, Compact, low insertion-loss, sharp-rejection, and wide-band microstrip bandpass filters, IEEE Trans, Microwave Theory Tech., 51 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Athukorala, D. Budimir, Compact Dual-Mode Open Loop Microstrip Resonators and Filters, IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett., 19 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Feng, X. Gao, W. Che, Q. Xue, Bandpass Filter Loaded With Open Stubs Using Dual-mode Ring Resonator, IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett., 25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Jeng, S.F. Chang, Y.M. Chen, Y.J. Hung, A novel self-coupled dual-mode ring resonator and its application to bandpass filters, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., 54 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- IE3D V10.1, ZELAND SOFTWARE, INC., CA, U.S.A. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.