MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 122, 2017XI International Road Safety Seminar GAMBIT 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Safe road infrastructure|
|Published online||10 August 2017|
- Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland, Annex to nru 220, pos. 2181 of 23 December 2003, Detailed technical conditions for road signs, signals, traffic safety equipment and conditions for locating them on the road (2003) [Google Scholar]
- NCHRP Report 711, Guidance for the selection, use, and maintenance of cable barrier systems (Washington DC, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- FHWA, W-Beam Guardrail Repair: A Guide for Highway and Street Maintenance Personnel (U.S. Department of Transportation, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, Maintenance Manual for Roadways and Bridges, 4th Edition (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Washington, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gabauer, H.C. Gabler, Review of Current Damage-Level Criteria for Longitudinal Barrier Repair, Transp. Res. Rec. 702 pp. 1-17 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Gabler, D.J. Gabauer, C.E. Hampton, Criteria for Restoration of Longitudinal Barriers, NCHRP Report 656, t. 22, no. 646 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fredriksson, H.G. Holmen, The ageing of safety barriers. Functional limits for safety barriers that deviate from the nominal in height and / or perpendicular position, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jamroz, M. Budzyñski, W. Kustra, L. Michalski, S. Gaca, Tools for road infrastructure safety management - Polish experiences, in: Transp. Res. Procedia, pp. 730–739 (2014). doi: 10.1016/j.trpro.2014.10.052 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.