MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 122, 2017XI International Road Safety Seminar GAMBIT 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 August 2017|
- C. Tingvall, The Swedish “Vision Zero” and how parliamentary approval was obtained, in: Road Saf. Res. Policing, Educ. Conf., (Wellington, New Zealand, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tingvall, N. Haworth, Vision Zero - An ethical approach to safety and mobility, in: 6th ITE Int. Conf. Road Saf. Traffic Enforc. Beyond 2000, (Melbourne, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ehnes, Vision Zero - The New Global Strategy for Safe Mining, in: Int. Symp. Cult. Prev. - Futur. Approaches From Risks To Vis. Zero, (Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Wadhwa, Vision Zero requires five-star road safety system, in: Road Saf. Res. Polic. Educ. Conf., (Melbourne, Australia, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Erke, R. Elvik, Making Vision Zero real: Preventing pedestrian accidents and making them less severe. TOI report 889/2007 (Oslo, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Atkins, M. Granhed, Vision Zero: Applying road safety to avalanche safety, in: Int. Snow Sci. Work., (Anchorage, Alaska, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fleisher, M.L. Wier, M. Hunter, A Vision for Transportation Safety: 1 A Framework for Identifying Best Practice Strategies to Advance Vision Zero, TRB. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- WHO, Global Plan for the Decade of Action for Road Safety 2011-2020 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jamroz, L. Michalski, S. Gaca, Road safety programmes as an effective tool for developing system-based road safety policies, J. Konbin. 1 pp. 155-160 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Michalski, K. Jamroz, J. Żukowska, UN Decade of action for road safety in the national road safety strategy until 2020 - Polish approach, in: 16th Int. Conf. Road Saf. Four Cont., (Beijing, China, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- National Road Safety Programme for 2013-2020 (Polish National Road Safety Council, Warsaw, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jamroz, Is Vision Zero realistic in Poland?, in: 4th Int. Conf. Road Saf. Simul., (Roma, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jamroz, The impact of road network structure and mobility on the national traffic fatality rate, Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci. 54 pp. 1370-1377 (2012). doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.09.851 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Jamroz, L. Smolarek, Road safety management tools for country strategic level, in: 16th Road Saf. Four Cont. Conf., (Beijing, China, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jamroz, W. Kustra, M. Budzyński, J. Żukowska, Pedestrian Protection, Speed Enforcement and Road Network Structure the Key Action for Implementing Poland’s Vision Zero, Transp. Res. Procedia. 14 pp. 3905-3914 (2016). doi: 10.1016/j.trpro.2016.05.479 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Jamroz, Method of risk management in highway engineering. Metoda zarzdzania ryzykiem w inzynierii drogowej (Gdansk University of Technology, Gdansk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.