MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Solutions for Buildings, Constructions and Infrastructures|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- Yuksel I., Kaygusuz K., The İnternational Conference of Maximizing The Benefits of Hydropower, 25-27 September, Porto Carras, Greece, Abstract of Conference. (2006)
- Kaygusuz, K., Jour. of En. Sou., Issue 26 (2004)
- DSI, State Hydraulic Works, Statistics on hydropower, Ankara, Turkey (2004)
- Yuksel I., Yuksek O. and Onsoy H., International Symposium Water for Development Worldwide, September, Istanbul/Turkey, General Directorate of State Hydraulics Works, Vol.: 1, pp. 115–123, (2005)
- EIE, Electrical Power Resources Survey and Development Administration, Hydroelectric Power Activities of the EIE, Available from http://www.eie.gov.tr, (2004)
- Punys, P., Hidroenergia 04, Sweden. RTLED (Report of Turkey Long Term Electric Energy Demand), Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, Ankara, Turkey, (in Turkish) (2004)
- Kaygusuz, K. Ener.Sour., Vol: 21, pp. 581–588, (1999) [CrossRef]
- Yuksel, I., Jour. of En. Explor. & Exploit., Vol. 26, Number 1, pp. 35–52, (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Yuksek, O., Komurcu, MI., Yuksel, I and Kaygusuz, K., Jour. of En. Pol., Vol. 34, Number 17, pp. 3093–3103, (2006) [CrossRef]
- Yuksel, I., Jour. of En. Sour., Part B: Econ., Plan., and Pol.”, Vol. 2, pp. 113–121, (2007) [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.