MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation and Pavement|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- Hutchinson, B.G., Principles of Urban Transport Systems Planning. (1974). [Google Scholar]
- Manheim, M.L., Fundamentals of Transportation Systems Analysis; Volume 1: Basic Concepts. (1979). [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Bureau of Public Roads, Guidelines for Trip Generation Analysis, , U.S. Government Printing Office, Editor. June 1967: Washington D.C. [Google Scholar]
- Sofia, G.G., A.H.A. Ali, and H.A.N. Al-Zubaidy, Trip Generation Modeling for Selected Zone in Al-Diwaniyah City. Journal of Engineering and Development, (2012). 16(4). [Google Scholar]
- Sarsam, S. and S. Al-Hassani, Modeling Household Trip Generation for selected Zones at Al-Karkh Side of Baghdad City. Journal of Engineering, (2011). 17(6): p. 1462–1472. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Taei, A.K. and M. Taher, Trip Attraction Development Statistical Model in Dohuk City Residential Area. Al-Rafidain Engineering, (2006). 14(2): p. 12–23. [Google Scholar]
- The European Investment Bank and the Ministry of Transportation, Systematica, Politecnica, Idrotec, and Air Support, Road and Transportion Master Plan-West Bank and Gaza Strip: Draft Final Report. June (2016): Ramallah, Palestine. [Google Scholar]
- Hassan Moussa, Development of A Trip Generation Model for Gaza City, in Civil Engineering Department. 2013, M.Sc. Thesis, Islamic University of Gaza. [Google Scholar]
- Unviersal Group for Engineering and Consulting, Analytical Study on Population Projection, Palestine 2015 and 2050: Final Report. Feb (2012): National Spatial Plan, Ramallah, Palestine. . [Google Scholar]
- Palestinian Central Bureau of Statics. Localities in Jericho & Al Aghwar Governorate by Type of Locality and Population Estimates, 2007-2016. (2015) [cited 2013; Available from: http://www.pcbs.gov.ps/Portals/_Rainbow/Documents/jerich.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Cit of Jericho, Master Plan for the City of Jericho. 2010: Jericho. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.