MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnical and Geo-environmental|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- D. P. Coduto, Foundation design, principles and practices, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- B. Das, Principles of Foundation Engineering, seventh ed., Stamford, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Bowles, (1974), Analytical and Computer Method in Foundation Engineering, Mc Graw Hill Book Co., (1974) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Bowles, Foundation Analysis and Design, 5th Edition, Mc Graw Hill Book Co., New York, (1977). [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Gupta, Raft Foundation Design and Analysis with A Practical Approach, New Age International. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Morshed, M. Monzurul, A Design Rationale for Mat Foundation Based on Finite Element Analysis. (1996). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.