MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Recycling for Sustainable Concrete|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- ACI Report 555R-01. Removal and reuse of hardened concrete. ACI Committee 555, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nagataki, A. Gokce, T. Saeki, Effects of recycled aggregate characteristics on performance parameters of recycled aggregate concrete. ACI SP 192, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan. 53–72 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rahal, Mechanical properties of concrete with recycled coarse aggregate. Build. & Env. 42(1), 407–415 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Etxeberria, E. Vázquez, A. Marí, M. Barra. Influence of amount of recycled coarse aggregates and production process on properties of recycled aggregate concrete. Cem. & Concr. Res. 37(5), 735–742 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Yang, H.S. Chung, A.F. Ashour. Influence of type and replacement level of recycled aggregates on concrete properties. ACI Mat. J. 105(3), 289–296 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 318. Building Code Requirements for Reinforced Concrete and Commentary (ACI-318-11/ACI-318R-11), American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.F.U. Ahmed. Properties of concrete containing construction and demolition wastes and fly ash. ASCE J. of Mat. in Civ. Eng. 25(12), 1864–1870 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Han, H.D. Yun, S.Y. Chung. Shear capacity of reinforced concrete beams made with recycled-aggregate. ACI SP 200, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan. 503–516 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gholamreza, A.G. Razaqpur, O.B. Isgor, A. Abbas, B. Fournier, S. Foo. Flexural performance of steel-reinforced recycled concrete beam. ACI Str. J. 106(6), 858–867 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Kim, H.D. Yun. Influence of recycled coarse aggregates on the bond behavior of deformed bars in concrete. Eng. Str. 48, 133–143 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- ACI Report 211.1-91. Standard practice for selecting proportions for normal, heavyweight, and mass concrete. ACI Committee 211, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.