MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Sustainable Concrete Technology|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- G. J. Treloar, P. E. D. Love, O. O. Faniran, and U. Iyer-Raniga, “A hybrid life cycle assessment method for construction N OTE A hybrid life cycle assessment method for construction,” no. January 2014, pp. 37–41, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G. Du, M. Safi, and L. Pettersson, “Life cycle assessment as a decision support tool for bridge procurement : environmental impact comparison among five bridge designs,” pp. 1948–1964, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T. C. E. Dequidt, “Life Cycle Assessment of a Norwegian Bridge,” (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Martin, “Concrete bridges in sustainable development,” 2004, no. December, pp. 219–230. [Google Scholar]
- R. N. Swamy, “Holistic design: key to sustainability in concrete construction,”, 4, pp. 371–379. (2001) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- K. Steele, G. Cole, G. Parke, B. Clarke, and J. Harding, “Highway bridges and environment — sustainable perspectives,”, no. November, pp. 176–182. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hammervold, M. Reenaas, and H. Brattebø, “Environmental Life Cycle Assessment of Bridges,” no. x, pp. 153–161, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- G. Du and R. Karoumi, “Structure and Infrastructure Engineering : Maintenance, Management, Life-Cycle Design and Performance Life cycle assessment framework for railway bridges : literature survey and critical issues,” no. October, pp. 37–41, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.