MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2017The Fifth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2016 (IMETI 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- A.H. Wertheim, Working in a moving environment, Ergonomics, 41 (12), 1845-1858 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Graham, Motion-induced interruptions as ship operability criteria, Naval Engineers Journal 102 (2), 65-71 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- P. Crossland and K. Rich, Validating a model of the effects of ship motion on postural stability, Proceedings of International Conference on Environmental Ergonomics, SanDiego (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Haward, C.H. Lewis, and M.J. Griffin, Motions and crew responses on an offshore oil production and storage vessel, Applied Ergonomics, 40, 904-914 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Nawayseh and M.J. Griffin, Effect of frequency, magnitude and direction of translational and rotational oscillation on the postural stability of standing people, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 298 (6), 725-754 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wedge and R.G. Langlois, Simulated the effects of ship motion on postural stability using articulated dynamic models, The Society for Modeling and Simulation, International Summer Computer Simulation Conference, SCSC Liophant & SCS, Montreal, 20-23 July (2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Yao, Z. Chang, et al., Dynamic response of human body on offshore platform, Mechanical Design, 29 (3), 432-439 (2012) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nocerino, Human postural stability onboard ship as seakeeping criterion, Stance control model and procedure for validating it: a proposal[D], Università degli studi di Napoli Federico II (2010) [Google Scholar]
- American Bureau of Shipping, Guide for Crew Habitability on offshore installations, Huston (2012) [Google Scholar]
- National Standard Organization of China, GB/T 10000-1988, Human Dimensions for Chinese adults (1988) [Google Scholar]
- National Standard Organization of China, GB/T 12985-1991, General rules of using percentiles of the body dimensions for product design (1991) [Google Scholar]
- National Standard Organization of China, GB/T 17245-2004, Inertial parameters of adult human (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.