MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2017The Fifth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2016 (IMETI 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- J. Bear, Dynamics of Fluids in Porous Media, Dover Books on Physics and Chemistry, New York: Dover, 17, 764 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Tsay and J.A. Hoopes, Numerical simulation of ground water mounding and its verification by Hele-Shaw model, Computers & Geosciences, 24 (10), 979-990 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bercobier and A. Rosenthal, Using the conjugate gradient method with preconditioning for solving FEM approximations of elasticity problems, Engineering Computation, 3, 77-80 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Suetomi and H. Sekimoto, Conjugate gradient like methods and their application to fixed source neutron diffusion problem, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 26 (10), 899-912 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.R.B. Obeysekare, M.B. Allen, R.E. Ewing, and J.H. George, Application of conjugate-gradient-like methods to a hyperbolic problem in porous-media flow, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 7 (6), 551-566 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Golebiowski and J. Forenc, Parallel computations of the step response of a floor heater with the use of a graphics processing unit. Part 1: models and algorithms, Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences-Technical Sciences, 61 (4), 943-948 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Lee, W.L. Chen, W.J. Chang, and Y.C. Yang, Estimation of surface heat flux and temperature distributions in a multilayer tissue based on the hyperbolic model of heat conduction, Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 18 (14), 1525-1534 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, F. Liu, L.C. Jiao, J. Wu, and J. Chen, Incomplete variables truncated conjugate gradient method for signal reconstruction in compressed sensing, Information Sciences, 288, 387-411, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Yuan and M. Zhang, A three-terms Polak-Ribière-Polyak conjugate gradient algorithm for large-scale nonlinear equations, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 286, 186-195, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Haar, Ground Water and Seepage, New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co. Inc., 315 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- R. Singh, Prediction of mound geometry under recharge basins ,Water Resources Research, 12 (4), 775-780 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Bird, R.C. Armstrong, and O. Hassager, Dynamics of Polymeric Liquids, 1, 2nd Ed.: Fluid Mechanics, New York: John Wiley & Sons, 649 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- R. Aris, Vectors, Tensors, and the Basic Equations of Fluid Mechanics, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 286 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Thompson, Z.U.A. Warsi, and C.W. Mastin, Numerical Grid Generation: Foundations and Applications, New York: North-Holland: Elsevier Science Pub. Co. [distributor], 15, 483 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- J. Strikwerda, Finite Difference Schemes and Partial Differential Equations, Second Edition, Other Titles in Applied Mathematics, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 439, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Manteuffel, The shifted incomplete Choleski factorization, Sandia Laboratories, SAND, Livermore Lab., 78-82 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Saad and M.H. Schultz, A generalized residual algorithm for solving non-symmetric linear systems, SIAM Journal on Scientific and Statistical Computing, 7, 856-869 (1986) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- F.S.B.F. Oliveira and K. Anastasiou, An efficient computational model for water wave propagation in coastal regions, Applied Ocean Research, 20, 263-271 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.