MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Z. Agocs, J. Brodnianský, J. Vičan, and J. Ziolko, Assessment and refurbishment of steel structures, Taylor & Francis (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bujňák, R. Hlinka, J. Odrobiňák and J. Vičan, Procedia Engineering , 40 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- STN EN ISO 9223, Corrosion of metals and alloys – Corrosivity of atmospheres – Classification, determination and estimation, SOSMT Bratislava (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vičan, B. Hadzima at all, Research of progressive materials for construction of transportation path and production of transportation means. Project of Research Centre, University of Žilina (2013-2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vičan at all, Effect of environmental actions on engineering, Project of the SRDA SK-PL-2015-0004, University of Žilina (2016–2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kucera, J. Tidblad, K. Kreislova, K. et al. Water Air Soil Pollut: Focus 7 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivašková, P. Koteš, M. Brodňan, Procedia Engineering, 108 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivašková, P. Koteš, B. Hadzima, Konstrukce, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- STN EN ISO 9226, Corrosion of metals and alloys – Corrosivity of atmospheres –Determination of corrosion rate of standard specimens for the evaluation of corrosivity, SOSMT Bratislava (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Křivý, V. Urban, K. Vavrušová, 14th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering Computing, Civil-Comp Proceedings, 102, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Krejsa, R. Čajka, Insights and Innovations in Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Computation, Proceedings of the 6th international conference, SEMC (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.