MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Z.G. Ter-Martirosyan, A.S. Abdulmalek. The stress-strain state of the compacted base. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering. 6 pp. 8–11. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, J. Gudier. Theory of elasticity. Moscow, Nauka (Science), (1975). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Bezukhov. Bases of theory of elasticity, plasticity and creep. Moscow, Visshaya shkola (High school), (1968). [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Ter-Martirosyan, Z.G. Ter-Martirosyan, V.V. Sidorov. Interaction of compaction piles with surrounding soil with due regard for pile diameter expansion. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering. pp. 1–8.(2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Barvashov. Experimental and theoretical studies of computational models of slab-pile foundations. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering. 5 pp. 32–39. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Grevcev. The theory of expansion of the cavity and limiting resistance of the soil under the toe of driven piles in sandy soils. Zhilishnoe stroitel’stvo (Civil Engineering). 9 pp. 2–5. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Ter-Martirosyan, V.V. Sidorov, P.V. Strunin. Calculation of the stress-strain state of a single compressible barrets and piles interactied with the soil. Zhilishnoe stroitel’stvo (Civil Engineering). 9 pp. 18–22. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Bezvolev. Problems of design and analysis of foundations when large groups of piles and other vertical elements to transform the soil massif. Geotechnics. 3 pp. 30–67. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mitew-Czajewska, ACE 62(4), 73 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.